Have you ever experienced the feeling of loneliness when your friends are not around? This write-up is dedicated to all friend groups that are always together. With true friends, you do crazy things, things you never expected to do. There are a lot true friend quotes that can make you cry, quotations about true friends and fake friends. In this post, we will try to cover the best and the great friendship messages with pictures. Are you ready?
Here’s my list of top 10 true friends quotes that are funny and will make you emotional at the same time.
1. “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
— Dale Carnegie
One of the interpretation of this would be that you should accept people as they are. You know! If you want to be my friend, accept me as me. This reminds me of a song lyrics ‘Baby you are amazing just the way you are’. Yes. You guessed it right. Bruno Mars.
2. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
– Walter Winchell
True! This is one of the best quality of true friends. When you need them the most, they will be there for you.
3. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.”
– David Tyson
Sometimes when you are sitting with a stranger and you are supposed to each other but you just don’t have any words or any topic to talk about. Awkward right? But fortunately, this isn’t the case with best friends. You can just sit silently, no need to utter a word and you are still good friends. In how many relations this happens?
4. “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
– Winnie the Pooh
Now this is a bit emotional (wiping tears!!)
5. “Friends are the siblings God never gave us.”
More than siblings! Perhaps blood relations are made in heaven but friendships are made on earth.
6. “A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.”
– Arnold H. Glasgow
I remember laughing at my friends poor jokes (pj). Her jokes are so poor that I laugh by just imagining how could someone be so poor at cracking jokes 😉 Her timing was even poorer then her PJs. (I hope she is not reading this)
7. “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.”
– Thomas J. Watson
That’s the beauty. You grow. They make you more confident.
8. “Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.”
– Washington Irving
Again emotional. I miss my friends. (wiping tears again)
9. “There’s not a word yet for old friends who’ve just met.”
– Jim Henson
It’s like air. You can feel it but you can’t see it.
10. “I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen.”
– Ernest Hemingway
Infographic about true friends quotes.
Note: All the images used in this post are created by our team. If you want to use these images for commercial/non-commercial purposes, you can do so by giving us the proper credits and linking the images to our website 🙂
That’s it for this post. I hope you liked the quotes about true friends. Please comment the sayings that you think i missed somehow in the comment section below. You can also share your memories related to that quote. I want to thank you for reading and visiting friendship quotes land. You are awesome!
I hope you are flattered by those last lines.
See you guys in the next post!